art show and sale at lakeside studio
saturday and sunday, Dec. 9 & 10
You, your family, and your guest/s are warmly invited to visit my studio art show and sale
- Saturday December 9 between 10AM & 8PM
- Sunday December 10 between 1PM & 5PM
in my home-studio on the north shore of Offut Lake
- at 4137 116th Avenue SE, Olympia WA 98501
a full gallery ~ many years of art making
See original art in many media
- Dye painted silk
- Oil painting
- Pastel painting
- Stone impressions (ink in cotton)
- Art glass
- Dye-painted silk artwork laminated within glass
You'll also find hand-made gift items including
- silk scarves
- small, original paintings,
- hand-painted glass ornaments,
- blown glass garden cloches
- printed art greeting cards
- and more
Credit cards, checks, and cash accepted.
Adding to the festivity on the evening of December night will be the local lighted boat parade. Sparkling lights reflect on the water whether rain, wind, or snow (fog caused issues one year). People gather for hot drinks around 5pm at the resort. It's usually best viewed from our side of the lake around 6pm.
The photo is from our dock lined with lighted mouth-blown cloches.
Click on the photo above for a photostory on the July 2017 Art in the Gardens show.